Retro 90's Slow Stiching/Junk Journaling Kit

 I've designed a lovely kit which I think represents the 90's.  Kit images are below.  I am sharing the make on my You Tube and Instagram channels @SuperColliderDesigns

Kit available here on my etsy shop SuperCollider Designs
 

 The kit comes nicely packaged with further small packaging for the beads and buttons and small fabric and motifs to stitch or stick if journaling. 

Among other ephemera a small printed motif is provided which you can stitch and attach. 

There are a few different fabrics of varying sizes up to approx 15x20cm and a few different embroidery threads in colours to match the kit.  

There is also a design sheet and tracing paper if you want to trace a design onto some fabrics.  


The kit comes with extra fabrics and artifacts to make the work unique.  No two extras pack are the same.  Its not shown with the kit as they all differ. 
 
 
Head over to Etsy where the kits are available.  New ones will be added as we go along.  
 
 https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/4526193822/slow-stitching-junk-journaling-kit-retro
 

Comments

Popular Posts